Message from Executive Artistic Director,
Jennifer McCray Rincon:
Dear Denver Actors and Audiences,
Visionbox ended 2012 with a terrific event, SmART!, written and performed by Robert Dubac, with three painters from our community; Ginny Abblett, Julie Glassover Puma, and Sophie Morris, with music performed by Harrison Garcia. It was a terrific performance and party to end the year and we were very happy to have Bill Pullman as a guest at the event. Bill kicked off our fundraising with a personal donation of $5,000.00, matched by the Dean Family and the Fries Family Foundation. Anyone who has not donated in 2012 or 2013 to Visionbox, can still do so here on our website, or by going to www.GivingFirst.org/Visionbox
I hope to see many new actors and artists in our studio this year, while also continuing to work with our returning members. In addition to an ongoing commitment to professional actor training in the Visionbox studio, we will be continuing to develop new projects for public performance in the low-friction, intermedia style of Visionbox Productions. Crisis Actors is our newest project, please visit our website (Crisisactors.org) for information on that program.
I am now, more than ever, committed to helping support Denver professional and student actors, while creating new work of social relevance for our community. Our new studio location at 910 Arts in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, has given us a new community of artists from all disciplines to collaborate with and interact with as we develop a world-class arts culture in the city of Denver.
Finally, our doors are always open and we look forward to seeing all of you in our classes, free open rehearsals, and productions.
Jennifer McCray Rincon
Executive Artistic Director, Visionbox
Here are the Membership tiers!
1) Friend: $25 donation, includes a monthly email newsletter and invitations to free membership events.
2) Supporter: $50 donation, includes monthly newsletter, invitations to special free events, and 2-for-1 tickets to 2012 productions
3) Sponsor: $100 donation, includes newsletter, special free events, 2-for-1 tickets for 2012-13
4) Patron: $500 donation, includes newsletter, free special events, 2 free tickets to all 2012 -13 productions
5) VIP Donor: $1000+, includes newsletter, free special events, 2 free tickets to each production 2012-13
All donations are tax deductible: Visionbox is a project of the Colorado Nonprofit Development Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit.